kangkong jam

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

6:20

Juan Ekis, author of Twenty Questions, has another play coming up. An entry from his own blog explains:
"The play may be weird for some people as I will be tackling my own writing process and my beliefs about art and theater in this play. The story goes--five characters from my old plays arrive at rehearsals to stop my supposed 'last play.'"
Still in the same entry, X is looking for a place in Ortigas to stage Twenty Questions. Again, in his words:
"If only I had a peso every time this play is forwarded in the internet, I would have the money to stage it."

Hint...hint. For those who enjoyed reading it...baka gusto ninyo akong pondohan. :)
Care to figure out how to do this?

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger John-D Borra, at March 23, 2006 9:47 AM  

  • Pare, tulungan naman natin si Juan Ekis. I realize that we've all, in some way or the other, have benefited from the haphazard enforcement of intellectual property rights in the Philippines "Dibidi, dibidi...", but it's time to send back some love X's way. (Cue heroic Saturday morning cartoon music) "Sounds like a another job for the Kangkong Jam...making the world safe for art, one starving artist at a time."

    By Blogger John-D Borra, at March 23, 2006 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home